GameRooster.com Forums

Go Back   GameRooster.com Forums > Support Forums > Auction FAQ

Old 11-11-2003, 01:35 AM
Sweatermtn

Thumbs up Technical Support Person to Person

If anyone is having troubles with the board, auction etc. You can call me or pm me your number I would be more than happy to give anyone a call or talk to anyone thats needing help I know its easier to explain a problem or to understand one on the telephone than it is sometimes through email. So if anyone of yall need anything just let me know and I'll pm you my number or you can email me yours.

Your Friend,
Kenny
Old 11-11-2003, 01:37 AM
Sweatermtn

Talking

Or if you just wanna talk chicken We can do that to lol
Old 11-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Warrior_River

Once again Kenny you are going beyond the call of duty and I would like to thank you.
Old 11-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Ardee Bee

Kenny you are the man!

Hey what a great guy! I think you have my email so email me your number so I can talk to you sometimes!If you dont still have it in your address book here it is dalebusby726@msn.com
Old 11-11-2003, 02:16 AM
gonzo

Thumbs up KENNY...

never underestimate your opponnent...that sure is right...went blind reading the rest...LOL!!! I like the messages...GONZO...
Old 11-11-2003, 04:03 AM
Sweatermtn

just sent ya my number ardee call anytime nite or day

lol gonzo thems rules to live by
Old 11-11-2003, 02:39 PM
gonzo

Thumbs up KENNY...

That sounds like the X-REDSKINS COACH...JOE GIBBS!!! I admired him for his SPORTSMANSHIP!!! You did something outta line...YOU WERE SENT TO THE LOCKER ROOM!!! KENNY...have you seen them camera thangs that you can send videos with??? Well I sure would like to make a "GONZO GOT G@ME" VIDEO jus to BLOW yall's minds wit some cr@zy chit and then send it to here!!! LMAO!!! GONZO IS A REAL LIFE COMEDIAN...I could have been a stand-up comedian BUT I was too drunk to stand up!!!{jus funnin}...I know that ya can't send in pics or vids of them fightin...BUT I could have a lil fun and I'll bet you a dozen{well 11} doughnuts that YA'LL WOULD LAUGH YENS AZZEZ OFF LIKE YA'LL WAS WATCHING M@D TV!!! I could go into my MUG's pen and let HIM abuse me couldn't I??? That's not being cruel to animals...it's jus OL GONZO GETTIN MUGGED!!! I'm not an ANIMAL...well??? I could crow jus for MR. BIGGGROOSTER and show him a thang or two about popin them wings, scratchin, dropping the wing, and crowing like a roosta!!! Hackfar I'll even fly up on that thar post over thar jus for BIGGGROOSTA!!! He don't know...or does he??? OK..."STUPID HUMAN TRICKS"...I can pop my fangers and make it sound like a roosta poping his wings...HELL YA'LL I TOLD YA'LL BEFORE...I AM A G@MEROOSTA!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 02:13 PM
VoDoToe

I got you covered

I have here on the shelf a ass kickin' Canon ZR45-MC digital video camera\digital camera and a computer scattered around the room that I specially built to do video ....... with a P4 with a gig of RDRAM and a super-duper ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon TV video card .... and add to that a new DVD burner still in the box. Been fittling with it on and off for a few days. Before lightning ran in on the machine I did bunches of home video and burned it to CD-Rs in SVCD so it can play on some DVD players (dvdhelp.com to see if yours will play them)

Got plenty of practice cutting, editting, and re-formatting video. For the last couple of years I have been capping (capturing) TV shows and sharing them on the net. Even capped the 24-7 live net feeds of the CBS Big Brother show for over 8 hours a day and shared them on the net with people that didn't sub to the service.

I can put it in several formats. Burn it to CD-Rs (Wal-Mart 0.30 ea) and mail them. Shrink the file sizes and lose a little quality and put it on a net server, but you would need a high speed connection. Unless, for dial-up connections, you used a low grade Windows Media codec and I don't think anyone would be happy with it.

So basically, It will take me about a day to get the machine together, unless I missed something from the lightning strike. Then its just when you want to do it. It will take three people, two cockers and a camera man.

Been waiting for someone to ask about doing this, oh yeah, I forgot to take it with me last Sat to Centre

VDT
Old 11-18-2003, 02:22 PM
gonzo

Thumbs up VDT???

BRANG DAT FLAME-BURNING DVD VDT SOB OVER HERE AN LETS TRY IT OUT!!! RECON WE COULD SELL COPIES OF "GONZO GONE BONKERS"??? ER...I MEAN "GONZO GOT G@ME"??? I GOT ONE OF DEM EMOCHINE PUTERS HERE AND MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A CD OR DVD OR VDT OR GGG OR SOMTHANG...GONZO GOT ???
Old 11-18-2003, 02:48 PM
VoDoToe

Hooked

It takes a lot of computer horsepower to do digital video, and a few hours to process it, to get it right. The camera is ready, just needs about an hour to charge up. I can also transfer it to a VHS tape if you got the RCA plugs on the back or front of a VCR if you want. Then take it home a do the digital here. Most of the time if your gonna send it out, you'll want to cut some parts out of it. It takes a little while, but I can even add the scrambled faces stuff, if you don't want your mug in the video. Or you could wear towel on your face n' head like a anarchist \ terrorist.

VDT
Old 11-18-2003, 03:09 PM
gonzo

Thumbs up HEY MAN...

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SHOWING MY MUG...YOU KNOW THE ROOSTA??? I CAN PAINT MY FACE LIKE A VOODOO WITCH DOCTOR OR RED LIKE A ROOSTA OR BOTH AND OTHERS TOO!!! GONZO IS A CR@ZY SON OF A GUN!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW THESE PEOPLE SOME NEW STUFF THAT THEY AIN'T NEVER SEEN ON M@D TV!!! YOU KNOW...GETTING IN THE PEN WITH THE VOODOO BULL {RACEY MUG BROODCOCK} MAYBE EVEN PAINT HIS FACE TOO!!! WATCHING HIM KICK MY AS WOULD BE FUNNY!!! SEEING AND HEARING OL GONZO IN ACTION...WELL I THINK WE COULD SELL THIS VID TO PEOPLE AND PROMISE THAT THEY WOULD LTAO {LAUGH THEY AS OFF} VODOTOE!!! HELL LETS GET SOME IDEAS TOGETHER AND DO IT!!! I CAN GET SOME STUFF WE NEED FROM WALLY*WORLD LIKE...RUBBER CHICKENS...I SEEN A CROWING ROOSTER BALL IN TOYS...ELECTRONIC STUFF...A SHIRT THAT SAYS "KILLER" ON IT IN PETS...ME...I GOT SOME WILLING ROOSTAS AND HENZ...A GOOSE...RI REDS...BANNIES...CAN WE GET SOME MUSIC LIKE MAYBE TED NUGET??? MAYBE SOME OF MY FAV SONGS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND...ME CROWING...HELL I'M A COCKY SON OF A GUN MYSELF!!! I CAN COME UP WITH LOTS OF CR@ZY STUFF...GONZO!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 03:35 PM
VoDoToe

Ready when you are

Ready when you are, and I have 2 fifth of sour mash just to get it going in the right direction. Social dis-infectant for short. Best I can remember .... I can add or mix the sound after we do the video. I've done it twice that I can remember. If you pull that black mean-ass rooster out I bet the video ends with you singin' the blues. LOL

VDT
Old 11-19-2003, 12:39 PM

I'm Back!

I'm Back!
Thanks for your help Kenny
Old 11-19-2003, 02:14 PM
gonzo

Exclamation YES VDT!!!

I WILL BE MUGGED BUT IT'S ALL FOR FUN!!! MAYBE HE WON'T TAKE MY MONEY TOO!!! CAN WE USE SOME ROCK SONGS ON IT??? THAT THAR COUNTRY MUSIC KINDA BUMS ME OUT!!! BUT OL GONZO CAN REALLY MAKE SOME FUN OUTTA SOM DEM COUNTRY AND EASTERN TUNES...well I better leave that one alone...GONZO!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 02:40 PM
VoDoToe

I was around your old stomping grounds today

I was around your old stomping grounds today trying to figure out where you got those mean-ass chickens. Sam Spade is on the case, and I'm close .... very close. Got a native Mt. Vernon X Sand Rockian red bone to help find the trail. He's sharp man ... really sharp .... and on point all the way.

May as well go ahead and spill it, and I'll ask the judge to go easy on you. It'll make you feal better too ...... in the long run.

Want to fire up the camcorder this week-end?

Have you checked your schedule ... the steel is gonna fly this week-end across the valley.

VDT