GameRooster.com Forums

GameRooster.com Forums (http://www.gamerooster.com/programs/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Bulletin Board FAQ (http://www.gamerooster.com/programs/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Peruvian Navajero (http://www.gamerooster.com/programs/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41141)

lalokingman 01-14-2011 02:38 AM

Peruvian Navajero

Hi all... I have bought this line of Peruvian gamefowl for a while now. I want to know if anyone has any or what anyone has heard of this line. Any info would be great. They are lovely birds but I just don't know much history. Has anyone crossbreed them for better quality? thanks

Ed

Giro G. 01-21-2011 02:31 AM

Do you get these fowls from Peru' or from here?

lalokingman 01-26-2011 06:52 AM

I got this line from a man that had imported them from Peru. Beautiful birds...

unico 01-27-2011 04:23 PM

pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalokingman (Post 237032)
I got this line from a man that had imported them from Peru. Beautiful birds...

very interested to see pics if you may sir:)

lalokingman 01-27-2011 09:17 PM

peruvian brown red

I luv the cross between peruvian/brownred. I have posted some on my gallery.

unico 01-27-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalokingman (Post 237129)

Nice looking birds I must say...do you have pics of the straight bred imported Peruvians ...the ones you used to cross on the brownreds..that would be real awesome to see...looking forward to that. Big thanks!:)

Giro G. 01-28-2011 12:15 AM

Man I'm from Peru and I know a lot about them, what are you looking for from them? if you have photos of them I could help you a little bit more. Those crooses don't tell me anything.

lalokingman 01-28-2011 01:55 AM

problems uploading

I couldnt upload any more pics for some reason. After I uploaded the ones now the rest do not appear in my gallery. I have posted a help thread and see if someone can help. For what I read, others are having same issue. I will upload Pure Navajeros as soon as possilbe. thanks

lalokingman 01-28-2011 02:15 AM

Peruvian Game Farm

I managed to find online the place i bought my line. Check it out as for I am struggling with pics..Once I can, I will upload. Breeder name is Ron. He is from Peru as well. Nice guy!!

peruviangamefarm.com

unico 01-28-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalokingman (Post 237155)
I managed to find online the place i bought my line. Check it out as for I am struggling with pics..Once I can, I will upload. Breeder name is Ron. He is from Peru as well. Nice guy!!

peruviangamefarm.com

isn't this guy Ron the partner of the guy named Dean from Arizona....You're not familair with Dean?...he is from AZ...I see you have the Pweruvian Gamefarm site on here...that's them.:confused:

cjn111 01-28-2011 11:55 AM

I heard the ones from these fellows in Arizona arn't game .and some are having problems getting what they order .anyone have them that could share there experences ,I hope the rumors are wrong .Hope I did not offend anyone here just an inqurey.

lalokingman 01-28-2011 01:34 PM

Yes, I heard of Dean but my business was with Ron since he speaks spanish as I am more comfortable with it. As far as getting what you ordered, I can't help you there as I went to their farm personally. I bought a trio from him, and let me say, I am very impressed! Beautiful birds, fast, and game to the core. This was like 5 yrs ago. I didn't hear of Ron having a partner. At the time it seemed to me as he was just getting his farm off to a start. He takes good care of his birds that's for sure. Not many pens I see made of centerblock and air conditioned....LOL! :)

I like to hear anyones experience with them lately as I am thinking about, buying his Peruvian grey Line. Not cheap!!

Giro G. 01-28-2011 02:09 PM

Yeap,they are Peruvian gamefowls, they are make of a lot of malay,OEG,and some degree of asil, They are agressive, fast, break high and they have a lot of power,they lack a little bit of cutting skills so I would improve this part of their make up,Most peruvian tend to croos them with american gamefowls having good results.We respect American gamefowls because has a little bit of averything(very american).take care my friend.

unico 01-28-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalokingman (Post 237200)
Yes, I heard of Dean but my business was with Ron since he speaks spanish as I am more comfortable with it. As far as getting what you ordered, I can't help you there as I went to their farm personally. I bought a trio from him, and let me say, I am very impressed! Beautiful birds, fast, and game to the core. This was like 5 yrs ago. I didn't hear of Ron having a partner. At the time it seemed to me as he was just getting his farm off to a start. He takes good care of his birds that's for sure. Not many pens I see made of centerblock and air conditioned....LOL! :)

I like to hear anyones experience with them lately as I am thinking about, buying his Peruvian grey Line. Not cheap!!

I guess its more of an assumption that they are partners at this...they do have both their contacts on the site.... http://peruviangamefarm.com/index.htm

I've read about how high their prices are...haven't read any particiopation in the big circuit though....Good luck on your venture!:)

LabuyoBlue 01-28-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalokingman (Post 237129)

Nice Birds!!!!! I've been looking for this for some time now........

Any trios or quadros for sale???? ;)